Social Media House Rules
- House Rules for the His N Her Deals Facebook page
Welcome to the official His N Her Deals Facebook page which is the perfect place to access all of our latest news, launch dates and upcoming deals!
His N Her Deals is the best place to buy exclusive vouchers for quality brands to BOTH genders with everything from discounted cinema ticket prices, sporting events, concerts, live shows and attraction offers, plus discounted gift cards and savings on car hire, accommodation and much, much more!
This page is for you – so we love to hear your feedback, comments and ideas, but we ask that they be relevant and respectful to all of our members and friends. To ensure that our Facebook page is a respectful and fun environment, we reserve the right to remove any material that does not meet these guidelines and block anyone that violates them repeatedly. Specifically, we do not tolerate material or conduct that is:
Defamatory, indecent, offensive, obscene, profane, vulgar or depicting violence.
- Abusive, harassing, stalking, threatening or attacking.
- Hateful in language targeting race/ethnicity, religion, gender, nationality or political beliefs.
- Trolling or deliberate disruption of discussion.
- In violation of any intellectual property rights.
- Spamming, commercial solicitation, solicitation of donation, links to third party websites or link baiting (embedding a link in your post to draw traffic to your own site).
- Fraudulent, deceptive, misleading or unlawful.
- Capable of damaging the operation of other people’s computers.
- Do not reveal any private information about yourself or anyone else. This includes people’s names, addresses and telephone numbers.
- The His N Her Deals Facebook page is monitored during business hours (Mon-Fri, 8:30am -5pm) and therefore our members and friends are welcome to comment and post on our wall during these hours. Whilst we endeavour to always have our wall open for postings during business hours, occasionally our wall will be unavailable for postings due to routine maintenance and other unforeseen circumstances.
- If you have feedback about a product or service you’ve received, please email us at email@example.com so we can address your concerns privately and in more detail.
- Providers participating in discussion on our Facebook page are reminded of their obligations under our Terms and Conditions with them.
- At our absolute discretion we reserve the right to block anyone who is not an active His N Her Deals member.
- Please understand that His N Her Deals is not responsible for any member content posted on our page. Member content does not necessarily reflect the opinions of His N Her Deals, is not endorsed by us and we do not represent or warrant its accuracy.